MCSC and the Women's Business Center offer small businesses expert advice in marketing, accounting, finance, employee relations and more.
Our Services to Help Your Business !
MCSC is open weekdays from 9:00am to 5:00pm, as well as on weekends and evenings by appointment, to accommodate your schedule.
Individuals desiring to start, improve or expand a small business enterprise in the Central Coast or Central Valley regions of California are welcome. Our services provide high quality and special assistance at little or no cost to low-income, minorities, women, veterans and non-profit businesses.
Lenders may also benefit from our services by referring their clients to Mission Community Services Corp. (MCSC) for technical assistance, training and education to improve the small business understanding of business planning and management thereby improving the business owner’s ability to make profit and repay loan commitments. MCSC provides a systematic mechanism designed to significantly reduce risks for start-ups and ongoing small businesses.
MCSC can improve lender’s (and other investors) investments in low-income communities with small businesses at the lowest possible risk to their valued capital.
To request services please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (805) 595-1357. To meet your schedule, the MCSC Women's Business Center is available during normal business hours, and selected evenings and weekends by appointment.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE / BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES / BUSINESS MENTORING
- Available at no cost
- One to one private and confidential counseling to help get your idea launched or help your business grow
- Mobile Consulting – we come to you
- Email, phone and Skype consulting
- We are available weekends or evening hours by appointment
- Geographic Information (available for a fee)
- Grant Writing and Development
TRAINING AND EDUCATION
- Business Development
- Government Procurement
- Certification as a minority or women-owned enterprise
- Post Certificate Program that demonstrates to community lenders your organization is credit worthy and a good investment.
- Assistance with preparing your Loan Package
- Micro Credit Loans
- SBA Guaranteed 504 Loans
- Education Loans
- Childcare Facility Loans
- Support Networks
- Women’s Resource Guide
Mission Community Services Corporation accomplishes its mission through the Mission Community Small Business Success Model (MCSBSM). The MCSBSM assists with the financing and development of small business and strengthens the historically weak areas of many small businesses.
This model focuses on the two major components to small business success; financing and technical knowledge and incorporates the following steps:
- Client requests services
- Assessment of Client needs
- Prescribe Client Scope of Work
- Business Training & Education
- Business Planning
- Connect with Professional Technical Advisory Teams and Student Technical Assistance Teams
- Develop strategic alliances for the Client’s business
- Assist with financing
- Research & development to expand and grow the Client’s business
Go to our Business Toolbox and Forms page for helpful guides and tools to starting your own business (both for profit or for public benefit/non-profit organizations).